For survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer
We are all here for you. Your resilience is an inspiration in this community. Together, we will take a moment from our busy lives to share stories and support each other.
What to expect on Event day/Schedule of Activities
This event is a celebration of the strength and resilience of survivors and all people living with metastatic breast cancer. We honor these members of our community through:
- A special t-shirt to honor your role in our mission
- A Hope Village component where we recognize the names of all those registered as a survivor or living with MBC.
- Remembrance Wall to honor those we have lost
- An inspiring procession via the Survivor Car Parade just for survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer to kick off the Walk weekend during the drive-thru t-shirt pickup event
- The opportunity to see all of the faces of this community that are here to support YOU through our community
- Komen is a trusted partner for anyone touched by breast cancer. The Survivor Social Program creates a safe and hopeful space for survivors, including those living with a new breast cancer diagnosis and those living with metastatic breast cancer, to connect through shared experiences. Through monthly themes driven by survivor community leaders, participants are encouraged to share their experience, strength, and hope, and to take action to support each other and our vision of a world without breast cancer
- Monthly virtual gatherings on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm (April through November)
- To register for one or more Survivor Social events, click here for this month's event.
This event is a celebration of the strength and resilience of survivors and all people living with metastatic breast cancer. We honor these members of our community at:
- Survivor, Fighter, Thriver Car Parade of Hope
Saturday, October 23 - Time & Location TBA
Decorate your car and join the Car Parade of Hope for Survivors and those living with Metastatic Breast Cancer. Kick off Walk Weekend while we celebrate you!
It’s one of my favorite days; anyone who joins me loves the feeling they get from that inspiring day. Most of all, I love giving back for my good fortune of survivorship.
I love that every person there is not alone. We’re all there because in some way this disease has affected us and we want to have an impact in the fight against it.
Your strength and resilience as someone who’s lived with breast cancer is a bold inspiration to us all. We are honored to have you take part in the 2021 Komen Tyler MORE THAN PINK Walk - especially this year.